All Files: HTTPS

The book of the damned (1919)

fullscreen
Author: Fort, Charles, 1874-1932
Subject: Meteorology; Astronomy
Publisher: New York : Boni and Liveright
Language: English
Call number: Q173 .F7
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: Cornell University Library
Contributor usage rights: See terms
Collection: cornell; americana

The metadata below describe the original scanning. Follow the "All Files: HTTP" link in the "View the book" box to the left to find XML files that contain more metadata about the original images and the derived formats (OCR results, PDF etc.). See also the What is the directory structure for the texts? FAQ for information about file content and naming conventions.

"By the damned, I mean the excluded. We shall have a procession of data that science has excluded."--p. 7

Identifier: cu31924012243048
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/cu31924012243048
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t0ft94f3f
Lccn: 20001375//r